Pengejar

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Joker



The Dark Knight. The Joker. Batman. The joker. One with a black mask. One with powdered face. Weird. Do not judge a hero based on his suit. Well, when you are wearing black, you are supposed to be a bad gay. But yet, the Dark Knight saves the day. And got him self another sequel, The Dark Knight Rises.


Uoh. So? Well. There is something, tingling in my brain. Harrasing my medula oblongata. Forcing me to wonder. How does someone like Joker able to exist? Does he exist in our world? Reality. Bla Bla Bla.  Im not talking about somebody with a pathetic make up on their face running around town, killing people. It is Joker's psychological condition that attracts me. Let me quote him
"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just… do things."

AH. What a strange guy. All I can say that, this guy has nothing to lose. He can do anything. He has no family, love partner nor friends. Ah, what a sad guy. The only way for him to feel happy, is to do something that is against the norm. Why? By doing that, he gets massive attention. From the cops, media. And UH-OH, The Dark Knight!

Look at his mouth people! He draws a fake smile using a lipstick. That shows how sad his life can be. He has a sad life. But his brain works like magic. Look at all his plan. What if Joker is a good guy with a real smile (not drawn by cheap lipstick) runs Malaysia? Fuh. I bet he would be a good prime minister, Whoopsie. Now we are getting into political stuff. Lets avoid it while we can.

Now here comes the part where I insert meaningful and motvational stuff. You see. When we were born to this world. We have our mother and father. I wonder what happened to Joker's. Then we go to school, we met friends. These people were the reason we smile. Mix around. Exchange ideas. Talk more. Or we can say, find somebody that you can trust. Express. Find a real good friend.

Let me leave you with something to ponder. Joker said

"I believe whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you…stranger."

Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment